Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is Ong Lee Ming... Read it, Love it, Embrace it...

I am Ong Lee Ming, a 20-years-old girl who enjoys much on eating. That reason is, having a pleasing flavor make me in cheerful mood a whole day. In other way, sweet course, as of pastry, ice-cream or candy, served to reduce tension for me.

I was born on July 2, having the characteristics of Cancer. Moody, touchy-feely and imaginative, these three fit me best. Everyone has one thing or another they would like to change about themselves. Currently living my life, I would be more satisfied if I could change my impulsivity.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are www.utar.edu.my, www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, www.hotmail.com, and www.2decoratecakes.com. Through UTAR website, I would able to get the information about my course easily and conveniently (example timetable). Google and yahoo websites are the search engine for me while doing research and/or assignment. I would like to visit hotmail website for checking mail purpose. The 2decoratecakes website is where I can get the updated information about my favorite visiting shop.

The top 5 Internet activities for me include chatting with people using Window Live Messenger, downloading short video, uploading attractive photos, searching information, and surfing news web.

That’s all about me. Thank you for reading my profile. Hope enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment